We are looking forward to attending the International Convention of Bible Students; however, we are concerned about the spread of the coronavirus and how it might impact travel this summer. We are also concerned about the health and safety of the brethren!
The Polish Committee has been able to extend the registration deadline for the convention until May 22, 2020.
The situation is presently very fluid and governments may adjust restrictions on travel and group events in the coming months. If there are further restrictions extending into the summer, we may have to consider other options. We recommend holding off on registering until receiving a further update from us in early May. If you have not yet bought airline tickets you may also want to delay purchase. Most travel insurance has exclusions that are not covered under the present situation.
If you have already registered and need to make changes, you can contact the English registrar, Sr. Theresa Kuehmichel at: email@example.com
Our earnest prayer, is that Our Heavenly Father will continue to guide and direct each one of you and that we might keep our dear brethren in our thoughts and prayers as events unfold, confident that the Lord will overrule all things. Let us continue to “walk worthily of the calling wherewith ye were called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; giving diligence to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Eph. 4:1-3.